The PUM Netherlands Senior Experts and PPTF Partnership
PUM and PPTF have agreed to become partners in implementing a project for the development of the Training Regulations (TR) of the various critical technical skilled areas intended for the printing industry. The Training Regulations will serve as basis for the:
- Competency assessment and certification;
- Registration and delivery of training programs; and
- Development of curriculum and assessment instrument.
In other words, the TR will serve as guidelines for all printing schools or any learning institutions intended for the development and training of manpower skills for the printing industry under the supervision of the Technical Skills and Development Authority (TESDA). The TR will serve as the foundation in regulating the appropriate course curriculum for all printing schools and training centers. It will also serve as the basis wherein the level of competencies is being certified for all production workers in printing by undergoing Trade Skills Standardization Testing conducted by a certified Trade Testing Officer and will be issued certification by TESDA attesting the level of their competency.
Calendar of Upcoming Activities
- General Membership Meeting and Annual Christmas Celebration
December 7, 2017 • 6:00 pm • New Gloria Maris Sharks Fin Restaurant, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan City
* A FREE Pre Event Seminar on "Tax Reform Updates from the Experts" will be held at 6:20pm.